- In order to complete your order or subscribe to our newsletter, you must create an account. During the account creation process, we collect your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. Additionally, we collect any alternate shipping addresses you send packages to and store them for your convenience.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling your orders or sending you newsletter updates. Your information will not be shared with any third party unless we first obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will provide an account maintenance section where you may modify your stored personal information and change your newsletter preferences at any time.
- We will remove your account upon request, including all stored personal information.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.